Do you find Siri helpful?

Do you find Siri useful?

  • Yes, Definitely!

    Votes: 37 49.3%
  • Kinda

    Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Nope

    Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Undecided

    Votes: 10 13.3%

  • Total voters
    75

iDude

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to see what everyone thought of the new Siri app, so please vote if you find it to be useful!
 
iDan said:
I wanted to see what everyone thought of the new Siri app, so please vote if you find it to be useful!

I can't get it to work. Says network problems but most of all it doesn't understand me!!!!
 
Use it constantly. Being able to set calendars and such while driving is exceptional. Same for composing emails and texts. The single most valuable aspect of the phone. I love it.
 
Using Siri is great. And even if you're not using Siri, the dictation means I don't have to type very much any more!
 
I could live without her. I mainly use her to say "call _____" when I get in the car. I've used her here and there for other things - the calendar, the alarm. But I voted "kinda".
 

Latest posts

Back
Top