Do you find Siri helpful?

Do you find Siri useful?

  • Yes, Definitely!

    Votes: 37 49.3%
  • Kinda

    Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Nope

    Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Undecided

    Votes: 10 13.3%

  • Total voters
    75
Besides asking Siri all sorts of silly questions, I have asked Siri some serious questions and got the answers I needed.
 
Siri can be very helpful in all sorts of situations. Ask it "Where can I bury a body?".

Of course don't ask it right now, because it is currently down.
 
Skull One said:
Siri can be very helpful in all sorts of situations. Ask it "Where can I bury a body?".

Of course don't ask it right now, because it is currently down.

It's back up now.
 
She's extremely helpful. Use her for heaps of stuff. Reminders, talking instead of typing an SMS, looking up local businesses, looking up general info. I was watching an old Tarzan movie on TV the other day and Sherman Crothers was in it. I thought he looked like Scatman Crothers from Zapped, so I asked Siri which movies Scatman Crothers was in. Bang, there was my answer in 5 seconds: it *was* him in both. I didn't have to type anything or move. It was like talking to my own movie critic while watching. Awesome!
 
I still haven't used Siri yet lmao!!


Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD
 
IOSIphone said:
Maybe you have to use an American accent.
Shouldn't have bought the American version. As it would only understand American English.

But there is no "American" accent. Well, maybe there are about 173 of them.

I use Siri for a lot of things, in fact usually at least once a day on quiet days. Can't wait to finally update to iOS 6 and get her to talk sports :) like no other woman :o :o
 
I'm new to the 4s, and have used Siri just a couple times, and it was useful, just don't know how I will use it in the future. Time will tell.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top