What's new

First iPhone, convince me to keep it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that with your new iPhone comes 90 days of complementary phone support, Use the free number and give Apple a ring, They will get you sorted out one way or another.

Headed to V today to exchange for a new one, I have a build issue as well. Hope they have another in stock

Headed to V today to exchange for a new one, I have a build issue as well. Hope they have another in stock
You can also take the iPhone in to an Apple Store for exchange or replacement under warranty no matter what store you purchased it at. They're more likely to have an identical model in stock.

It may be worth the drive. At Apple, they are prepared to diagnose and fix or replace the phone and know the product.

All is good, almost swapped for the gold but it's just too pink! Lol and I went ahead and decided to keep it, well the new one I got that is.
That's great.

Edit- Let us know how you go on with the replacement and if you now have more faith in iPhone.

Last edited:
I use both iPhone and Android and like some say..you just have to find what works for you.:)
But I use my 6s+ as my daily device now, because it just works and battery is great.
And yea, I have most of all new "high end" android phones so I can compare.:)
Screen maybe is bad for you if you into Amoled or the new Qhd, but if you ask me the screen works great for most things.
Only phone i haven't try yet is the Bb Priv but have it on preorder so guess it will come soon, and I can see how it works.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

That's great.

Edit- Let us know how you go on with the replacement and if you now have more faith in iPhone.

I'm definitely keeping the iPhone, it's now my daily. Granted there are things about it I can't stand (music files and sharing content and the stupid sent text sound) but it just works and single core performance and gpu intensive performance is insane. All n all I like it, now I just need to get to an Apple Store and see about the volume rockers.

Status
Not open for further replies.