What's new

iOS 17 speculation thread

Atomic77

Reaction score
For those of us that have newer phones iOS 16.02 has been the big thing these days. so now its time to speculate what iOS 17 might look like if and when apple decides to create it. What would you like to see from the next iPhone and Ipad operating system.? do you think there will be an ios 17? ok folks let er rip lets see what you all got to say.

Please Apple add multi app split screen .. run two apps split screen action like Android.. let us customize the home screen by placing the icons anywhere on the available home screen instead of on top

Please Apple add multi app split screen .. run two apps split screen action like Android.. let us customize the home screen by placing the icons anywhere on the available home screen instead of on top
Hmm I could see this being a feature on a iPad but for a iPhone this would be kinda tough unless it was a really big screen.

Hmm I could see this being a feature on a iPad but for a iPhone this would be kinda tough unless it was a really big screen.

Definitely the iPad but you can still use it on the iPhone…I’ve tried it on smaller screen Android phones and although not as good as larger screens still very useful..