iPhone 16 Pro Max Wireless Transfer Taking Forever!

iPhone 16 Pro Max Wireless Transfer Taking Forever!

ThatTechyGuy

iPhoneForums News/Reviews
Staff member
Reaction score
I got my mom's iPhone 16 Pro Max in earlier today, and I've been helping her set it up. I started the wireless direct transfer from her old iPhone 11 Pro Max, and it's been taking so long!

It started at 7 hours, and about an hour and a half in, it still says 6 hours LOL.

I've taken enough AC calls to know to give it patience and let the peer-to-peer transfer do its thing, but I was just curious if anyone else is seeing this.

I got my mom's iPhone 16 Pro Max in earlier today, and I've been helping her set it up. I started the wireless direct transfer from her old iPhone 11 Pro Max, and it's been taking so long!

It started at 7 hours, and about an hour and a half in, it still says 6 hours LOL.

I've taken enough AC calls to know to give it patience and let the peer-to-peer transfer do its thing, but I was just curious if anyone else is seeing this.

Not quite the same but updating my iPhone 16 Pro Max to iOS 18.1 Beta 4 is taking hours. After almost 4 hours it still says 2 hours left.

Not quite the same but updating my iPhone 16 Pro Max to iOS 18.1 Beta 4 is taking hours. After almost 4 hours it still says 2 hours left.
Now that is a little strange. Has it moved at all or is it frozen?

IMG_0921.jpeg

We’re still cranking away here…

Latest posts

Back