iPhone 4 Error 3194 ENORMOUS HEADACHE !

:-) Just trying to get your sorted out here. Have you been using your iP4 on a carrier other than what it's locked to... or are you wanting to now?

no I used it for two carriers, no issues. that's why I am telling you I don't think it is unlocking problem, as I was aware of that problem so I ran after whoever guarantee me that the iPhone he's selling is UNLOCKED
 
Oh man I am really sick of this no body in the whole world wide web could help me !! the push notifications are getting my nerves, arggghhhh
 
ARGMAN said:
Oh man I am really sick of this no body in the whole world wide web could help me !! the push notifications are getting my nerves, arggghhhh

I wish I could help you mate, why don't you PM the other chap on this thread.

Or is there anyone else who can help here, anybody?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top