What's new

New iPhone user, app/video question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shai

Reaction score
I have been a droid only user. Recently I researched and researched iphone vs droid info for my latest phone upgrade. Even I couldn't deny how iphone seemed to surpass my own opinions of droid. I took the leap and have now had my first iphone for almost 1 week. I am navigating my way through fairly well as I did have an ipod touch but there are still areas that boggle me. For instance,

I have recently downloaded apps from app store dealing with privacy protection of videos. Once I have saved my videos to the application successfully I find that I cannot play them. I have downloaded several different video privacy apps and they all appear to respond the same making me think it is perhaps my iphone that I need to consider adjusting somehow. When I attempt to play the videos saved the application quickly brings up a video player (which looks more to be like a youtube video player than the one I am used to seeing when navigating through my vids via iphone library) and then the player quickly disappears and the app video library returns to the display. Am I missing something? Should I be adjusting video settings somewhere on my iphone. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you.

​please refrain from double posting,thank you......IPF STAFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.