I started the process similar to you and wanted to mail to business address. I ended up choosing residential, then put the company name in the last name field as C/O..... I am going to call VZW and tell them to fix it, but saved me the hassle of fighting there system.
I started the process similar to you and wanted to mail to business address. I ended up choosing residential, then put the company name in the last name field as C/O..... I am going to call VZW and tell them to fix it, but saved me the hassle of fighting there system.
I called them today as well to see if I could change the shipping address and it was a no-go. The CS Rep said that my order was still being processed and thus could not be changed. She said to call back once the order was done being processed... but that because these iphone orders are being "processed differently" there was no guarantee that changes would be able to be made.
Not a huge deal, I suppose... just a pain in the rear.
Hanwei, I called them too. They told me that also. I do know that once you have the tracking info, you can call fedex and have them change the address usually. IF it is not on the truck out for delivery. Could you ask a neighbor to house sit or just leave a note for fedex to go to the neighbor house?
Good luck.
UPDATE: I just got shipping info from vzw. It is being shipped UPS. It's showing shipped out of California! Since I live in Seattle, I might see this today.
I will keep you posted.
The email will say, it will also give you info on how to track your order through verizons site.
Interestingly enough in my email the expected ship date is 1/31/11 lol, the store itself said 2/10/11.
I WANT IT NOW LOL!
EDIT: NICE!! 67!! I wonder if we are literally in the first 100 people to pre order.