Show Your Home Screens

Show Your Home Screens

Supahrob,

Are you familiar with iFile? Open SHH? This took me a long time to set up the transparency so that it can see the wallpaer behind. I had to use Photoshop and the master PSD files that come with the theme.

You will need:
Gridlock
PerPageHTML+
iFile
ThemeIconMaker

Lockscreen is not a theme at all, it is a Uniaw widget stands for "Universal Animated Weather", basically an animated weather widget designed to work with all themes. This file is enabled in Winterboard. You have to download this file and unzip to desktop. Then SHH into your phone under var/stash/themes and place it there. So that when you open WB it will be in the list.

My icons are from the theme Equix, for this to make all the icons themed was a PITA. I had to go into the theme using iFile and under bundles manually copy and paste them accordingly. I spent 3-4 hours on the phone easily doing this.

My pages are from the them ExistenZ. It uses PerpageHTML+ to add all the background bubbles.

The clock in the LS and HS can be change to whatever clock you like:Rolex, Omega, etc..... Then you can change all the colors as well. But like I mention this is all done in iFile or Open SHH.

Pick one of this theme in Cydia and check it out. Equix or ExistenZ then play around with those. I'll answer more questions if I didn't already confuse you.

I have a rooted Android and promised myself I was NOT going to jail brake my 4S. A few days ago, someone asked if I was going to JB. Well, that got me thinking and reading. Weezy, when I saw your setup I got the itch.

Yesterday, I jail broke my 4 S. Now, I need to learn how to accomplish the above. Installing themes on Android is different.

I've installed iFile (free - do I need the paid?) and via Cydia I set up the SSH with my phone. I have a Mac and have no idea what terminal commands to enter to access. Is there a site someone can direct me to?

Awesome set up, Weezy!!!!!

Mike

i change my screens too often... this is what happens when you get bored at work.

IMG_0034.png
IMG_0035.png

I gotta try out that theme.. looks so good and at 71MB lets hope its worth the money

For members who previously posted here regarding theming install issues your posts have been move here

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...n-installing-themes-encountered-issues-32609/

I started this thread by moving posts members added in the Show Your Home Screens Show Your Home Screens thread. My intent is to separate discussion on theme install issues from a thread where members are posting and sharing their home screens. Additionally, creating a separate thread will provide a resource for members who are seeking help/assistance installing or changing themes. I hope this is helpful for our community.

Mike

Supahrob,

Are you familiar with iFile? Open SHH? This took me a long time to set up the transparency so that it can see the wallpaer behind. I had to use Photoshop and the master PSD files that come with the theme.

You will need:
Gridlock
PerPageHTML+
iFile
ThemeIconMaker

Lockscreen is not a theme at all, it is a Uniaw widget stands for "Universal Animated Weather", basically an animated weather widget designed to work with all themes. This file is enabled in Winterboard. You have to download this file and unzip to desktop. Then SHH into your phone under var/stash/themes and place it there. So that when you open WB it will be in the list.

My icons are from the theme Equix, for this to make all the icons themed was a PITA. I had to go into the theme using iFile and under bundles manually copy and paste them accordingly. I spent 3-4 hours on the phone easily doing this.

My pages are from the them ExistenZ. It uses PerpageHTML+ to add all the background bubbles.

The clock in the LS and HS can be change to whatever clock you like:Rolex, Omega, etc..... Then you can change all the colors as well. But like I mention this is all done in iFile or Open SHH.

Pick one of this theme in Cydia and check it out. Equix or ExistenZ then play around with those. I'll answer more questions if I didn't already confuse you.

Heya! I meant to get back to you earlier - thank you very much! I am looking into all the stuff you mentioned. Was gonna be playing with it already, but some stuff came up. Hopefully I can get to the theme stuff soon - and I am very sure I will have more questions :)

Take care,
Rob

Latest posts

Back