Show Your Home Screens

Omg guys you guys got me wanting to jailbreak lol
I'm so
Scared!

Here's a regular iPhone lol


$image-61019271.webp
 
Hey guys is there a way to change the Wallpaper on a widget for the Lock screen, I tried doing it through iFile by deleting the wallpaper that comes with the widget . And didnt get any luck trying to install my own :(
 
Yes there is. When you change the pictures you have to rename it to the one you delete. Say the image is "Wall.png" but is a image of a waterfall. You want a different background. On your pc get a picture of a skull and rename that Wall.png and replace it with that.
 
HTML:
Yes there is. When you change the pictures you have to rename it to the one you delete. Say the image is "Wall.png" but is a image of a waterfall. You want a different background. On your pc get a picture of a skull and rename that Wall.png and replace it with that.

You can't do all this from within the phone itself ?
 
You can't do all this from within the phone itself ?

Yes you can. navigate to your camera where your pics are stored. Edit and and copy it using iFile then paste it into where the wallpaper is suppose to be. Delete the old wallpaper and rename this one to match the old one you deleted.
 
Uniaw is not released in Cydia. It is downloaded from Modmyi website and shh into our phones.

I can't find where on the ModMyI website these are. Can you share the link. And ModMyI has a repo source you can access thru Cydia. Are you saying that UNaiw wouldn't even be available thru Mod's Cydia repo?
 
I can't find where on the ModMyI website these are. Can you share the link. And ModMyI has a repo source you can access thru Cydia. Are you saying that UNaiw wouldn't even be available thru Mod's Cydia repo?

Sent you a PM with the link
 
This is my home screen.
I still have intelliscreen installed which is great!



_____________________________________
Deiota / Andrea Oliveira 

 Sent from my White 32 Gb iPhone 4 using TapaTalk 
 

Attachments

  • $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329237891.421197.webp
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329237891.421197.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 504
Even though it is a Repo in Cydia it doesn't mean everything will be released there. If you searched on the site or google it'll come up. I know it's a Modmyi repo but like I said it was downloaded from a site and shh into our phones. I use shh a lot when installing themes and found it to be fun. I actually learned more about this phone with ifile and open shh. It gave me a direction where things are as I can manipulate them to my liking. Just a lot it patience and tweaking.

Also photoshop has been my best friend as well.
 
That is not as cool as others but I like it. This one is clean and simple!
I'd love to put a live wallpaper but vwallpaper crashes when I try to open it...


_____________________________________
Deiota / Andrea Oliveira 

 Sent from my White 32 Gb iPhone 4 using TapaTalk 
 

Latest posts

Back
Top