ardchoille Well-Known Member Feb 11, 2014 #2 From the pictures I've seen of iPhone 5 batteries, they use Li-ion Polymer. Li-ion Polymer 3.8v - 5.45 Whr
From the pictures I've seen of iPhone 5 batteries, they use Li-ion Polymer. Li-ion Polymer 3.8v - 5.45 Whr
XxVentanaxX New Member Feb 11, 2014 #3 That's what I thought but why are the new ones using lithium ion?
T Tech guy New Member Feb 11, 2014 #4 Think it creates less heat and can be charged more times before going bad but I am just guessing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think it creates less heat and can be charged more times before going bad but I am just guessing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon