What do you use your Action button for?

What do you use your Action button for?

ThatTechyGuy

iPhoneForums News/Reviews
Staff member
Reaction score
iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 16 owners, what do you have your Action button set for?

I have mine as a shortcut to the camera. I think I am going to change it to something else though, so what do you have?

Do you find yourself turning your ringer on and off that much? Mine is always off so I make that button do different things.

I run a shortcut, but it goes a bit deeper………I’ve added a selection of some half dozen of my favourite utilities, shortcuts and other apps by creating a ‘Utilities’ Shortcut folder, and then in the Action button settings select ‘Shortcut >Show folder > Show Utilities’ for the Action button, and it lists them all with a push of one button.

I run a shortcut, but it goes a bit deeper………I’ve added a selection of some half dozen of my favourite utilities, shortcuts and other apps by creating a ‘Utilities’ Shortcut folder, and then in the Action button settings select ‘Shortcut >Show folder > Show Utilities’ for the Action button, and it lists them all with a push of one button.
That is awesome!
What utilities do you use?

Latest posts

Back