Unleashed said:It already works pretty well... I have used everything on the beta firmwares including itunes air sync and activation and icloud backup...
it turns into slide to setup instead of the usual picture telling you to use itunes
1- the home button gone.
2- A Better zooming hardware. equipment for photos and videos and a 12MP for the rear camera.
3- a 5MP camera for the front camera.
4- Stereo speakers for musics.
5- merge the volume buttons on the side of the phone just like the one on the earphone.
iPhone 4s just like iPhone 4, so i hope iPhone 5 will be more change based on iPhone 4
dqfayi said:iPhone 4s just like iPhone 4, so i hope iPhone 5 will be more change based on iPhone 4
For the next iPhone:
- Minimum of a 4" screen. With the same or better screen resolution. 3.5" is to damn small.
- 4G LTE network radio
- Larger battery to support the LTE power draw.
- Widgets, I keep hearing that iOS 5 will have them but I have not seen any proof which leads me to believe that they have been left out again.
- Better google navigation. Google Maps on Android is free and it works Very well.
- NFC chip. I see this taking off in the near future.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk