Well at least its all sorted now. Like I said I wouldn't worry until you see the overheat warning.
Sounds like your getting hooked? Lol...
Hi Guys, i am an Infinity Blade game.
I AM LEVEL 118
I mastered all swords, helmets, rings, armours.
I New Game+ 7 Times.
Attack= 936
Health= 38000
Shield= 326
Magic= 793
XP GAIN= ++++
Points Left= 104
i will level up again and download INFINITY BLADE II
I love this game/I am in love with this game!!!!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
BYE, BYE.
Hi Guys, i am an Infinity Blade game.
I AM LEVEL 118
I mastered all swords, helmets, rings, armours.
I New Game+ 7 Times.
Attack= 936
Health= 38000
Shield= 326
Magic= 793
XP GAIN= ++++
Points Left= 104
i will level up again and download INFINITY BLADE II
I love this game/I am in love with this game!!!!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
BYE, BYE.
Holy cow!! That is insane! I played infinity blade for quite awhile but I never did passed half of the levels you have!! Well now I barely play games on my apple.
I hacked it like crazy and I'm in the negative bloodlines