I.C. Reilly
New Member
Thanks for the advice. This could be a foolish question but is there a way that I could update to iOS 5 so that I can use an untethered jb or would I be better to update to iOS 6 and wait for the jb to become available?
Thanks for the advice. This could be a foolish question but is there a way that I could update to iOS 5 so that I can use an untethered jb or would I be better to update to iOS 6 and wait for the jb to become available?
Go to .................. It breaks it down for people (like me) who have never done it before. I had no issues.
Thomasj, since I'm still new here may I ask why the forum wants to restrict such links? thanks.....Please refrain from posting External links to sites that offer Jailbreaking and/or Unlocking services. Thanks!
Thomasj, since I'm still new here may I ask why the forum wants to restrict such links? thanks.....
Ah thanks. So the forum wants to protect people from being taken advantage of. Great.More often than not... these sites do one of two things. Offer paid Jailbreaks and/or Unlocks... when Jailbreaks are ALWAYS free. Or offer a Jailbreak that simply doesn't exist. Example... if they're offering to Jailbreak an iPhone 5... IT'S FAKE.
Ah thanks. So the forum wants to protect people from being taken advantage of. Great.
But I will say that all the Unlock sites I've visited on eBay are legit because eBay vets their sellers very well and you can see their % positive feedback to protect yourself.
That wasn't the main reason from what I've read. The main reason was the 3rd gen had too limited a set of LTE frequencies overseas (mostly AT&T) and the false advertising lawsuit in Australia pushed them to redo the bands for the 4.The only reason the 3 was discontinued and the 4 was pushed in its place was really because of manufacturing and design flaws, mainly the devices exploding and catching on fire.
That wasn't the main reason from what I've read. The main reason was the 3rd gen had too limited a set of LTE frequencies overseas (mostly AT&T) and the false advertising lawsuit in Australia pushed them to redo the bands for the 4.
Can't agree with you here. If it were that dangerous there would have been a recall. The reported incidents of 3rd gen problems like you mention have been infinitesimal and in very very unique circumstances only. The 3rd gen is no time bomb on your purse. Lol! People need not fear anything. That whole line of story had felt more like Internet conspiracy hype than anything else. If you have a credible source from which I can read more I'd love to read it. But the stuff I've read about the '3rd gen alleged bomb' has been from questionable sources.That too. But as per safety issues, it would be the potential bomb in your hands or bag. Which is really scary.....