What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Aye! :) I work in shifts though so the next 2.5 weeks is nights and then it changes to 6am-3pm. We have 6-3, 9-6,1-10 and 9.30pm-6.30am and I am only awake because I am drinking coffee (on my 4th now since 9pm) as my sleeping pattern is on early hours still.

Though I dont mind it at all, would be happy to do nothing but nights
The biggest problem with rotating shifts is that, for most people, you're not on any one shift long enough to reprogram your biological clock.

The biggest problem with rotating shifts is that, for most people, you're not on any one shift long enough to reprogram your biological clock.

That is very true, for us we change shift patterns every two weeks which with night shifts is not very good at all, I found the change from 6-3 to 1-10 hard enough, we'll see how we get on, I am going on holiday after my night shifts so this time it will be ok I think.

Xanax helps but I dont want to eat too many of them and will only touch it when badly needed like drinking non stop coffee to stay awake and then not being able to sleep later for my next shift which I rarely do.

But the time is flying by tonight, 3.5 hours more to go and people start coming in for their 6am shifts and ill be getting ready to go home :D

Shift pattern, listen to this it has a special name.
The area where l live is mainly industrial and the normal 3 shift
6-2, 2-10, 10-6. Some companies the name of this pattern l can't remember sadly because there is noway on this on Earth that l would be capable of surviving a month of it.
For example Monday-Wednesday early 2 days free, Saturday-Monday nights 1 day free, Wednesday Friday middle 3 days free, etc.etc. Though out the month.
Sorry people l'm getting confused even trying to write some
of it down. And the keyboard keeps disappearing.
I knew a guy that was on this shift pattern, man, not surprisingly he always looked liked he'd been run over by
a train. He said to me once his kids don't know who he his
because every time he goes home he stays in bed.

Drinking a coffee after fixing the fly screen for, well l've lost count now. It's held up with 66/99 type fixings and sticky tape. If the any of the 3 dogs are outside and the kitchen door closes they jump up to open the door. And after a few times down it comes again.
The joys of life, it's that or dam flies everywhere, and l personally don't think that they should be flattened.

Riding my bicycle
image.jpeg

Reading iPhone 7 rumours......I really should know better ;)

Latest posts

Back