What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Just finished restoring this rare little pin cushion, The original silk had perished, Luckily I have piece of victorian silk almost the same colour.
I had to take it apart to get the masts in but I think it came out nice.
IMG_0282.jpg

Just finished restoring this rare little pin cushion, The original silk had perished, Luckily I have piece of victorian silk almost the same colour.
I had to take it apart to get the masts in but I think it came out nice.View attachment 26419
You did a fine job. You can't tell it's been restored and that's the sign of a very good job.

You did a fine job. You can't tell it's been restored and that's the sign of a very good job.
Thank you :)
These little pin cushions are around mid Victorian and were made in various shapes, more commonly are Bellows and Wheelbarrows ect but the dealer I bought this off (One I have known for years) said this one is really rare, She's right because I haven't found another in my books or on the internet nor have I ever seen one.

the turkish guy here was hoping for the opposite :p

I am not really into football myself but he was getting angry and screaming in turkish so I think they lost :D
Not yet. Right now, there are five minutes left. It's 3 - 0 for Spain, though.

Latest posts

Back