What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

I just got back from the grocery store, where I used Apple Pay on my Apple Watch to pay for the groceries.
What did you think about the Apple Pay experience? Was it really as easy as they say it is? I've not had the opportunity to use it, looking forward to it.

What did you think about the Apple Pay experience? Was it really as easy as they say it is? I've not had the opportunity to use it, looking forward to it.
It was really easy. No password, just hold the watch near the payment terminal. The cashier had never seen anybody pay for anything with their watch before.

Checking my Polar step/calorie counter watch, it's just sync'd and l know that before going to sleep my step count was 36.
I have made a few movements this morning, but nothing much. I have gained about 250 steps in 1.5 hours of restless sleep. Maybe that's the reason my girlfriend was banging and slamming the wardrobe doors this morning :)
Sitting here laughing to myself thinking if she had a watch on how many steps, would she have taken or kicks :)

They'll have lots of time to get ready for next year.:)
The next UEFA Euro is in 2020, and they'll have to qualify for it. This year is the first time ever they managed to qualify for the European Championship.

The next big tournament will be the FIFA World Cup in 2018, in Russia. Qualification started in March last year, so it's not yet certain if they'll participate.

Wiping the hard drive on an early 2007 white MacBook. I'll then install OS X Snow Leopard, update it to 10.6.8 in preparation for installing OS X Lion this weekend.

Watching the radar very closely as a tornado watch was just issued for the Chicago CWA. Storms are popping up out of nowhere, and turning severe in less than 10 minutes! [emoji51]
Going to be a scary night!

The next UEFA Euro is in 2020, and they'll have to qualify for it. This year is the first time ever they managed to qualify for the European Championship.

The next big tournament will be the FIFA World Cup in 2018, in Russia. Qualification started in March last year, so it's not yet certain if they'll participate.

so the fifa thing is not yearly?

Latest posts

Back